'Parenting the ADHD Brain Workshop Series' with Dr Sarah Watson - new date for February 2019!
Image from 'Parenting the ADHD Brain Workshop Series' with Dr Sarah Watson - new date for February 2019! by Dr Sarah Watson.
Presented by Dr Sarah Watson, BA, MA(Hons), DClinPsych, MNZCCP
Senior Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychologist
Over eight sessions parents of kids/teens with ADHD brains can hang out, have a cuppa, sit back and soak it all in at your pace… topics will include answers to questions such as:
- What is ADHD and a typical ADHD brain?
- What does that mean we need to do differently
- The strengths of the ADHD brain?
- What are the different Treatment Options?
- Why so emotional & how we can help?
- What can we do at home to support executive functioning?
- When they’re impulsive what can we do to help?
- What tools help with supporting attentional control & executive functioning?
- The Homework Challenge!
- How do we change problem behaviours with the ADHD brain?
Mondays 6:30pm – 8pm (8 sessions)
4th February – 25th March
$380 per person (+ gst)
(10% discount for second or subsequent parent/guardian if two or more attend)
51 Hurstmere Rd
Register with any of the Totally Psyched team. There are limited places so be sure to get in quick.
Ph (09) 320 3086 or email Chloe or Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org.