Anthony has extensive experience working with children, adolescents and families who are experiencing challenges with emotion and behaviour. He has worked in various Psychologist roles with behavioural support services including Youth Horizons Trust, Behavior Support Services and in private practice.
Anthony has extensive experience working with children and adolescents on the Autism Spectrum and also those with Intellectual Disabilities but he particularly enjoys working alongside families who are currently experiencing behavioural difficulties and need a helping hand to get back on track. Anthony has also supported adolescents transition from Oranga Tamariki (government) care into independent living and has held leadership roles providing supervision to other psychologists, training and behavioural consultation in a multidisciplinary team.
Therapeutically, Anthony uses Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Applied Behaviour Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy modalities, each tailored to the specific person and family.
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology & Sociology), University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Arts with Distinction (Psychology), University of Auckland
- Master of Arts (1st class Honours) in Psychology (Applied Behaviour Analysis)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychological Practice, Massey University
- Triple P Facilitator Training
© 2018 Totally Psyched, All Rights Reserved.