Evita was trained and has been a Registered Psychologist in the Netherlands for the past three years, having also spent time working in Hawaii before moving to New Zealand with her partner. She has experience in completing assessments and therapies for Autism Spectrum Disorder and ADHD as part of a multidisciplinary team and has a particular interest in working with adolescents and older children (10+) who experience anxiety, low mood, sleep difficulties/insomnia and supporting those struggling with poor self-esteem and emotional dysregulation.
- Bachelor of Psychology, Utrecht University, Netherlands
- Master of Arts (Child & Adolescent Psychology), Leiden University, Netherlands
- Positive Organisational Psychology, Erasmus University, Netherlands
- Mandarin & Cross-cultural Psychology, Nanjing University
- Mandarin (conversational)
© 2018 Totally Psyched, All Rights Reserved.