Faith has a focus on collaborative, strengths-based psychological approaches, which are will supported by research. She is dedicated to focusing her strengths toward facilitating academic growth, social and emotional wellbeing for children/young people, their families and school communities.
With a background as first a successful primary school teacher, Faith went on to develop expertise in specialist assessment and intervention programming and advice. Faith provides concise, comprehensive and strengths-based educational psychology reports that are readily understandable/accessible. She works ethically and upholds the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi, also being responsive to the needs of different cultural and ethnic groups and individuals. She facilitates and contributes to multi-disciplinary assessments and interventions within our team and is adept at liaising with school teachers and SENCo's.
Faith has experience working in New Zealand in the Ministry of Education, the private sector and overseas in the United Arab Emirates.
- Bachelor of Arts (Education), University of Auckland
- Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching (Primary). University of Auckland
- Master of Arts Education (Honours)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Psychology
- Triple P Facilitator Training, Triple P Australia
- Incredible Years Facilitator Training, Webster-Stratton USA
© 2018 Totally Psyched, All Rights Reserved.