ADHD ASSESSMENTS NOW AVAILABLE TO THE WHOLE FAMILY!
As part of our ongoing commitment to holistically caring for the whole family we are now also providing ADHD assessments for parents of the children/adolescents who are being supported by Totally Psyched. These are completed by our Consultant Psychiatrist Dr Persy Shroff. We welcome referrals directly from families. GP referrals are only needed for insurance purposes.
Regretfully, to manage our referral numbers we are not able to provide adult ADHD assessments to those without children currently or recently seen by Totally Psyched.
COVID-19 Update On Services:
Totally Psyched is adhering to all COVID-19 protocols. For details on how these are being implemented please contact clinic reception on firstname.lastname@example.org
How we help
When your family or a child is suffering and/or you need help to understand what’s happening, a skilled and compassionate team of highly qualified mental health professionals is what you need.
Together as a team of warm, friendly and experienced Clinical Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Occupation Therapist, Educational Psychologists, Behavioral Psychologist, Psychotherapists and Counsellors we are ready and adept at caring for your family/child’s needs. Working out what is happening and helping you and your child/teen navigate their way so they (and you!) are living lives worth loving and embracing.
You can rest assured – every care will be taken with you and your family by our caring and professional team.
What we do
We provide specialist assessment and therapeutic treatment for families, kids, teens and young adults experiencing the following and more:
- Anxiety, Phobias, Separation Anxiety, Social Anxiety & Panic
- Stress Management, emotional volatility, friendship troubles
- Psychological complications arising from medical conditions
- Big emotions that are often too big to cope with
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Tourette’s & tics
- Specialist Multidisciplinary Team Comprehensive Autism Assessments (Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), diagnosis and follow up therapies
- Specialist Multidisciplinary Team Comprehensive Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Assessment, Diagnosis, ADHD Parent group, individual therapies (behavioural and/or medicinal)
- Low Self-Esteem/Confidence
- Sensory Sensitivities/Mesophonia
- Functional difficulties including motor skills, balance, handwriting etc
- and much more…
Southern Cross Affiliated Provider & Easy Claim
Totally Psyched is a Southern Cross Affiliated Provider for Psychiatric and Psychological care (Clinical Psychologists only) using the Easy Claim platform. Click on the button below to find out more about our affiliation, and how it can benefit you. Please check your policy or contact Southern Cross to check what your policy covers before contacting us so we know how best to help you.
Get in touch with us
p: (09) 320 3086
51 Hurstmere Road (behind Kiwibank)
Level 1, Kowhai Medical
4 Warkworth Street
PO Box 331238
© 2018 Totally Psyched, All Rights Reserved.