PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately we are no longer able to accept new patients for our Psychiatrists.
Assessments, Psychological & Counselling services remain available but are also experiencing significant delays
COVID-19 Update On Services
In COVID-19 Level 1 (Auckland) we are back in the clinic and all services are available face to face. We also have online telehealth options available for those who prefer. Increased hygiene practices remain in place and please do not attend an appointment face to face if you are unwell. Stay home, get checked and call us so we can transfer your appointment to telehealth. If you have any questions or are unsure of anything please contact us on (09) 320 3086 or email email@example.com. We are here to help.
How we can help
When your family or a child is suffering and you need help to understand what’s happening or get things back on track, a skilled and compassionate team of highly qualified mental health professionals is what you need. That is what our Totally Psyched team are here to do for you and your family.
As a team of warm, friendly and experienced Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Counsellors we are ready and adept at caring for your family/child’s needs. Working out what is happening and helping you and your child/teen navigate their way so they (and you!) are living lives worth loving and embracing.
You can rest assured – every care will be taken with you and your family by our caring and professional team.
What we do
We provide assessment and therapeutic treatment for families, kids, teens and young adults experiencing the following and more:
- Anxiety, Phobias, Separation Anxiety, Social Anxiety & Panic
- Stress Management, emotional volatility, friendship troubles
- Psychological complications arising from medical conditions
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) – Assessment, Behavioural Therapy, Parent Education Groups, Skills Groups
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Big emotions and struggling to handle them
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder: High Functioning/’Aspergers’ – Assessment, Diagnosis, Social Skills groups, individual therapies
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Low Self-Esteem/Confidence
- and much more…
Southern Cross Affiliated Provider & Easy Claim
Totally Psyched is a Southern Cross Affiliated Provider for Paediatric, Psychiatric and Psychological care. As an Affiliated Provider, we are able to provide Southern Cross members with certain healthcare services at prices that benefit you. Click on the button below to find out more about our affiliation, and how it can benefit you. We are also Easy Claim providers for our Clinical Psychologists. Please check your policy or contact Southern Cross to check what your policy covers before contacting us so we know how best to help you.
© 2018 Totally Psyched, All Rights Reserved.