COVID-19 Update On Services
In COVID-19 Level 4 (Auckland) our services are available via secure online telehealth options, with the exception of groups and Educational Assessments (returning in Level 2). Some other services may also be disrupted but you will be notified of these. If you have any questions or are unsure of anything please don’t hesitate to contact us on (09) 320 3086 or email email@example.com. We are here to help.
PLEASE NOTE: Once back at Alert level 2, we have availability for Educational/Academic Assessments, ASD / ADHD Assessments, Counselling and some Groups. Due to demand, we have limited availability for our other services at this time. Please call for more information.
How we can help
When your family or a child is suffering and you need help to understand what’s happening or get things back on track, a skilled and compassionate team of highly qualified mental health professionals is what you need. That is what our Totally Psyched team are here to do for you and your family.
As a team of warm, friendly and experienced Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Counsellors we are ready and adept at caring for your family/child’s needs. Working out what is happening and helping you and your child/teen navigate their way so they (and you!) are living lives worth loving and embracing.
You can rest assured – every care will be taken with you and your family by our caring and professional team.
What we do
We provide specialist assessment and therapeutic treatment for families, kids, teens and young adults experiencing the following and more:
- Anxiety, Phobias, Separation Anxiety, Social Anxiety & Panic
- Stress Management, emotional volatility, friendship troubles
- Psychological complications arising from medical conditions
- Big emotions that are often too big to cope with
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Tourette’s & tics
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD): High Functioning/’Aspergers’ – Assessment, Diagnosis, Social Skills groups, individual therapies
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Assessment, Diagnosis, ADHD Parent group, individual therapies (incl. or excl. medication)
- Low Self-Esteem/Confidence
- and much more…
Southern Cross Affiliated Provider & Easy Claim
Totally Psyched is a Southern Cross Affiliated Provider for Psychiatric and Psychological care. As an Affiliated Provider, we are able to provide Southern Cross members with certain healthcare services at prices that benefit you. Click on the button below to find out more about our affiliation, and how it can benefit you. We are also Easy Claim providers for our Clinical Psychologists. Please check your policy or contact Southern Cross to check what your policy covers before contacting us so we know how best to help you.
© 2018 Totally Psyched, All Rights Reserved.