Our Response to COVID-19/Coronavirus
In these uncertain times we know how very important it is to maintain psychological and psychiatric care for our families. So in response the team at Totally Psyched are changing how we do things. We’re protecting each other physically while also still being there for you – we’re going virtual! Check out the ‘News’ tab for more information.
How we can help
When your family or a child is suffering and you need help to understand and get things back on track, a skilled and compassionate team of mental health professionals is what you need and that’s precisely what our Totally Psyched team are here to do for you.
As a team of warm, friendly, highly trained and experienced Psychologists and Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists we are ready and adept at caring for your family/child’s needs, working out what is happening and helping you and your child/teen navigate their way so they are living lives they love and embrace.
You can rest assured – every care will be taken with you and your family by our highly professional team.
What we do
We provide assessment and treatment for families, kids, teens and young adults experiencing the following and more:
- Emotional resilience
- Anxiety, Phobias, Separation Anxiety & Panic Disorders
- Stress Management
- Psychological complications arising from medical conditions
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) – Assessment, Behavioural Therapy, Parent Education Groups, Skills Groups
- Tourette’s and Tic Disorders
- Big emotions and being able to handle them
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder: High Functioning/’Aspergers’ – Assessment, Diagnosis
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Low Self-Esteem/Confidence
- Depression and Low Mood
- and much more…
Southern Cross Affiliated Provider
Totally Psyched is a Southern Cross Affiliated Provider. As an Affiliated Provider, we are able to provide Southern Cross members with certain healthcare services at prices that benefit you. Click on the button below to find out more about our affiliation, and how it can benefit you.